Swimming is more than just a lifestyle because of the numerous benefits that it brings into our lives. The benefits could be health or sports related, and they encompass both the young and the old, male and female. It is something that we can do for fun, just to socialize and bond. In this article, we are going to look at the top benefits of swimming in our lives.
Works your whole body
Swimming is one of those sports that works the entire body right from the head to the toes. It assists in increasing the heart rate without stressing the body, toning muscles, building strength and endurance. The different swimming styles such as the breaststroke and butterfly focus on the different muscle groups.
Works your insides
Not only do the muscles get the perfect workout from swimming, the cardiovascular system also benefits a lot, as the heart and lungs are strengthened. It also lowers the blood pressure and helps to control the blood sugar.
Is appropriate for people with injuries, arthritis, and other conditions
Swimming is the perfect exercise from people that are suffering from conditions like arthritis, injury, disability, as well as other issues that can’t take high impact exercises. In the event of injuries, it can reduce the pain and improve the recovery.
Good option for people with asthma
Those with conditions like asthma should be in humid conditions such as those with indoor pools. The fact that swimming also involves breathing exercises is a plus, and it also helps to expand the lung capacity, and control your breathing.
Beneficial for people with multiple sclerosis
This is because the limbs become buoyant in the water, supporting them during exercise due to the water resistance.
Swimming is one of the best ways to burn calories as compared to many other forms of exercise.
Improves your sleep
Swimming improves the quality of sleep, and boosts the quality of life, in general.
The Top Benefits of Swimming
The Best Swimming Goggles
Still on the topic of swimming, we are now going to look at some swimming accessories, goggles. They are an important part of enhancing the swimming experience, protecting the eyes from the water, and especially if it is chlorinated. That is the reason why we are going to review some of the best swimming goggles, according to ChurchillFinsReview.com.
U-FIT Performance Swimming Goggles
These swimming goggles come coated with the most advanced anti fog serum that prevents water condensation inside the goggles, making them anti-fog goggles. They provide 100% UV protection, and also come with a Quick Release Strap.
- Latest in anti-fog goggle technology
- Full wide range vision
- 100% U.V. protection
- Smart fit with soft silicone to mold to face size
- Crystal clear vision
- Easy, quick release head strap
- Adjustable to fit most sizes
- Double layer silicone seal to prevent water leaking
- Latex free
Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Mirrored Swim Goggle
These are latex free, soft silicone eye seals that feature two-tone silicone double head strap and ergonomic adjustable clip. They have mirrored lens coating that reduces the glare, three interchangeable nose pieces, UV protection, and anti-fog. They are also100% PVC free.
- Top selling performance and training goggle provides a sleek, snug, low profile inner eye fit
- Anti-fog coating prevents the condensation of water
- Includes 4 interchangeable nosepieces for a custom precision fit
- UV protected lenses block the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Mirrored lens helps reduce glare
SealBuddy Panoramic Premium Swim Gear
These goggles feature silicone gaskets that are soft and generously sized to fit very comfortably on most face shapes with low impact on the eyes and guaranteed not to leak. They offer 100% UV protection and anti-fog, and quality shatter resistant lens. They come with a high quality silicone cap that is specially made for longer haired swimmers. The goggles come with 100% money back guarantee.
- The silicone swimming goggles also feature anti-fogging technology, which means zero water condensation, enabling you to see perfectly.
- The lens is shatterproof and has a sleek look and feel.
- Blocks both UVA and B radiation
- The lens is made with topnotch, premium PVC, making the goggles shock resistant. This means the goggles will not crack or break upon normal impact.
- The product comes with durable nose clips as well as earplugs and a swim cap. These accessories are also made from non-toxic materials.
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swim Goggle
These goggles come with oversized lenses with patented curved lens technology for an expanded view of 180-degrees. They also feature an updated one-touch buckle for easier fitting, Aqua Sphere’s standard UV protection, leak resistance, anti-fog and scratch resistant lenses, and silicone straps for comfort and durability.
- Designed with blue lenses for an optimal field of vision and considerably minimized glare. The goggles are ideal for outdoor swimming as well.
- The frame of the goggles is made from non-toxic Softeril
- Offers 100% UV protection
Goage Swimming Goggles for Adult Men
These goggles feature anti-fogging lenses, ergonomic silicone earplugs, and a nose clip.
- Free swim cap, protective case, nose clip, and ear plugs
- Patented technology: Shatter proof, anti-fog, UV protection, coated lens long lasting clarity
- No leaking, ergonomic completely sealed silicone protective circle design prevent water from entering your goggles
- Comfortable, headband is made of soft and elastic silicon, adjustable headband, easy quick release design
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed or full refund
There are many benefits of swimming, and it is something that everyone should take up. Going with accessories such as the goggles reviewed above, will enhance the swimming experience.